U.C. is a new single family home development by Tribute Communities, currently under construction at Simcoe Street North, Oshawa.
Sales for available units range in price from $734,990 to over $1,064,990.
U.C. has a total of 800 units, sizes range from 1409 to 3099 square feet.
Features & Finishes
Custom Quality Construction:
– All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled.
– Elevation A features heritage siding (a quality vinyl cladding exterior) with frieze boards, soffit brackets and other authentic heritage-like details, facing details and maintenance free shutters, as per applicable plan.
– Elevation B features a brick and vinyl exterior, soldier course, heritage siding, frieze boards, keystones, soffit brackets and other authentic details, and coloured mortar with raked joints on front elevations, as per applicable plan. Elevation B has heritage siding on side gables and gable ends and on second floor walls recessed from main floor, as per applicable plan.
– Elevation C features a clay brick exterior, with soldier course, frieze boards, keystones, soffit brackets, and other authentic heritage-like details, maintenance free vinyl shutters and coloured mortar with raked joints on front elevations, as per applicable plan.
– Engineered floor system of truss joists which eliminate warping and minimize squeaky floors.
– All heating and air conditioning ducts are cleaned prior to closing.
– Forced air, high efficiency gas furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning. Gas-fired hot water heater on a rental basis.
– Heat Recovery Ventilation unit to provide fresh air and improve indoor air quality.
Technology – Telephone & Cable:
– Pre-wired with the latest technology including: Wide Band Width Video Cable and High Speed Data Cabling.
– Choice of 8 locations for telephone or cable TV/modem outlets.
Security-includes wiring to ground floor doors, windows and oversized basement windows and 2 motion detector locations.
Rough-in for central vacuum system provided, at least one outlet per floor. All pipes drop to basement.
– Custom designed and architecturally controlled front yard landscaping with ground cover, shrubs, trees and sod in front and rear yard (as per plan).
– Fully paved driveways with base coat and top coat of asphalt.
Spectacular Interior Finishes:
– 9′ ceiling height on main floor
– Natural oak finish pickets, railing and stringer on stairwells in finished areas, as per applicable plan.
– Gas fireplace featuring colonial painted wood surround with wooden mantel or cabinet style unit, complete with glass panel, gas log, wall switch and brass trim as per applicable plan.
– All homes to have 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 imported ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen, powder room, ensuite, bathrooms and laundry room in finished areas, where applicable.
– Trimmed archways throughout where applicable as per plans.
– Purchasers choice of deluxe cabinetry in kitchen with laminate countertop.
– Double stainless steel sink in kitchen with single lever faucet.
– Flush breakfast bar in kitchen, as per applicable plan.
– White exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior
– Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry with laminate countertop.
– Master ensuite to have oversized acrylic oval tub as per plan with ceramic tile backsplash and deck mounted faucets where tub and shower are separate. Separate shower stall finished in ceramic tile and glass, as per applicable plan. Shower light where shower stalls have no glass walls.
– Pedestal sink in powder room.
– Positemp pressure /temperature balance valves for all showers.
– Energy efficient water saver shower and toilet tanks.
Colour Selection and Finishings:
– All colour and finishing selections are to be made at Tributes Decor Studio and from Builders standard samples. Tribute Communities provides the services of a professional design consultant to assist purchasers in the completion of their interior colour selections and the selection of upgrades. Purchasers acknowledge and agree that variations in colour and shade uniformity may occur and the colours, patterns and availability of samples displayed in the Presentation Centre and model homes may vary from those displayed and available at time of colour selection.